- Get your bearings with a guided tour before exploring at your leisure
- See the Cathedral of Toledo, the Jewish Quarter, and more
- Learn about Toledo’s history and get tips on where to go from your guide
- Stress-free round-trip transport from Madrid city center
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Plaza de Canovas del Castillo Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red To open in Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/yZsx22P5KPiJkn66A
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- With the reservation of this tour you will get a free ticket to enjoy a 90 minutes of a Madrid sightseeing tour by a double decker bus on the client's preferred date. Show your voucher at the redemption point.
- Infants under 7 years old are considered lap children and are free
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Toledo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The guide offered a free drink at one of the restaurants at Toledo to make up for it (although the restaurant didn’t know it!)." See review