- Bicycle tour of Madrid's historical and architectural highlights
- Cycle to popular attractions like Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace of Madrid at a leisurely pace
- Learn about the fascinating history and heritage of the Spanish capital from your expert guide
- Receive all safety equipment free of charge on this enriching tour
Departure & Return
In front of "El Cason del Buen Retiro", you would see the street Felipe IV is divided in two, with "el cason" in the middle, take the right side and you would see the store and bikes standing on the street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent Roll
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We always try to take a bike tour when we travel to a new city." See review