3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights at huts - shared room
3 days with UIAGM local Mountain Guide - English speaking
Rental of alpine equipment - ferrata set, harness and helmet
Instructions and assistance with logistics
Beverages and extra
Parking, lifts (day 1), bus from Vallesinella (day 3) : approximately EUR 30 per person
Traveler and cancellation's insurance
Everything not mentioned
Departure & Return
38086 Campo Carlo Magno Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not possible for children
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campo Base Travel & Holiday
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour in the Brenta Dolomites
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMadonna di CampiglioHiking - Trentino-Alto AdigeWalking Tours - Trentino-Alto AdigeCategory