2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Departure & Return
102 Cr Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
Lafayette Entrance (outside)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Morning Food Market Tasting Tour in Les Halles Paul Bocuse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Morning Food Market Tasting Tour in Les Halles Paul Bocuse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lyon Morning Food Market Tasting Tour in Les Halles Paul Bocuse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lyon Morning Food Market Tasting Tour in Les Halles Paul Bocuse?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "They recommend this tour and this guide to eveyone staying in Lyon!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Morning Food Market Tasting Tour in Les Halles Paul Bocuse
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaCategory
Vulcania Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Musée Miniature et CinémaCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Hameau DuboeufLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Mini World LyonLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)