3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its hidden “traboules” passageways, Old Lyon is a joy to wander on foot. Uncover its culinary secrets and access places only locals know on this small-group tour with a foodie guide. Dine at a typical “bouchon Lyonnais” restaurant, taste foods from brioche to pralines, and (naturally) sample plenty of local wine. Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule.
- Walk Old Lyon’s atmospheric streets and alleys with an insider foodie guide
- Taste wines and food, and visit a “bouchon Lyonnais” bistro-restaurant
- Get personal attention from your guide in a group capped at just 10 guests
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your appetite
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Departure & Return
6 Av. Adolphe Max, 69005 Lyon, France
In front of the blue door, with the lion's head
Saint-Paul, 69005 Lyon, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you think that this tour is a little pricey you are grossly mistaken." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Hameau DuboeufAncient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Mini World LyonMusée Miniature et CinémaLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Vulcania