- Comprehensive tour of Lyon in just a few hours
- Cover lots of ground in a short time on an electric bike
- Use of bike and helmet included
- Learn about the city through guided commentary
Departure & Return
From the Bellecour Metro Station (A & D Lines) : take Charité exit then take the rue de la Charité to the Musée des Tissus. All you have to do is take the street on the left at the entrance of the museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The minimum height is 1,50 meter
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no toilet facilities at the departure point
- Up to 20 electric bikes are available; to book this tour for more than 8 people, please inquire
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gyro Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands