2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience some of what makes France so famous for its food in this private tour of The Halles of Lyon - Paul Bocuse a historic covered market in one of the world’s food capitals. Meet local producers and learn inside secrets from your guide. Taste everything from pralines and macaroons, to locally made cheeses, dumplings, cured meats, and of course wine. This tour is ideal for visitors with a passion for food, who want to taste the flavors of Lyon.
- Visit the storied The Halles of Lyon - Paul Bocuse covered market with a guide
- Enjoy a private tour of France’s food capital and get cultural insights
- Indulge in a variety of food and wine tastings, sampling local delicacies
- Learn about France’s rich culinary culture with a passionate guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
102 Cr Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
In front of the main entrance of the market, 102 cours Lafayette
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tasty Lyon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Gourmet Tour : Halles Paul Bocuse Covered Market ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Gourmet Tour : Halles Paul Bocuse Covered Market ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Gourmet Tour : Halles Paul Bocuse Covered Market ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 26208P38
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Gourmet Tour : Halles Paul Bocuse Covered Market
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaCategory
Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Hameau DuboeufCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Vulcania Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Musée Miniature et CinémaLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Mini World LyonLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)