- Visit up to 10 foodie hotspots in Lyon’s La Martinière district
- Sample wine, cheese, charcuterie, pastries, and other specialties
- Expert tips and recommendations from a Paul Bocuse Institute guide
- Intimate tasting tour with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
See you in front of the fresco Lyonnais, an emblematic mural that you can not miss!
|Tuesday - Saturday:||03:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Tour des Terroirs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.