8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Beajoulais, Bresse, and Dombes on a private food, wine, and history tour. Cross through beautiful vineyards and stop for a tasting, get the chance to try famous Bresse chicken at lunch, tour the medieval town of Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne, and walk through the cobblestone streets of Perouges. The tour is ideal for visitors who want to get under the surface and see the real France
- Experience central France’s food, wine, and history on a private tour
- Taste French wine and see historic sights in Beaujolais Pérouges
- Enjoy a private guide and customizable tour, tailored to your tastes
- Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Everywhere in the city center
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Bellecour , 69002 Lyon, France
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tasty Lyon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beaujolais and Perouges Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beaujolais and Perouges Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beaujolais and Perouges Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Beaujolais and Perouges Private Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesBus Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesHistorical Tours - Rhône-AlpesFull-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaBus Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaHistorical Tours - GenevaFull-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Hameau Duboeuf Tours & TicketsLumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & TicketsMusée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & TicketsTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & TicketsVulcania Tours & TicketsResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & TicketsMini World Lyon Tours & TicketsAncient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & TicketsLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & TicketsLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & Tickets