- Local guide shares insider knowledge of Lyon
- Tasting with wine, cheese, ham, sausage, and cakes
- Electric bike, helmet, and water provided
- Rain gear available if needed
Departure & Return
Directions: The meeting place is front of the 23 Quai Romain Rolland 69005 Lyon. Our guide with an orange t-shirt or orange flag will waiting you on the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois". Please be at the meeting place 15 min before departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum height for an adult bike is 4,5 feet (1.35 meters)
- The minimum age is 8 years with good bike skills
- The tours take place in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In the case of very heavy rain, snow or icy conditions, the tour may be cancelled, in which case you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My parents are in their sixties, but this biking tour is convenient for all ages." See review