10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The Glacier Express train from Chur to Brig is one of the world’s most spectacular train rides, but figuring it out in a new country may be tricky. This experience lets you travel with a guide all the way from your hotel in Lucerne to Chur, and then along the Glacier Express route with a prebooked ticket. Admire the valleys from the panoramic windows, feast on a 3-course lunch, and learn about the region as you ride.
- Leave the logistics to your guide and focus on the Swiss Alps’ scenery
- Board a panoramic coach on the Glacier Express with a prebooked ticket
- Dine on a 3-course lunch as you admire the sights of the Rhine gorge
- Spend time at leisure in Brig before you board your train back to Lucerne
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
Headphones on board the train
Your own booklet with information about the journey
Assigned seating on the Glacier Express route Chur-Brig
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Luzern?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier Express Panoramic Train Round Trip in one Day Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P101
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandHistorical Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)HofkircheLucerne (Luzern)EngelbergLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)WeggisPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Richard Wagner MuseumRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car