- 1.5-hour Nightwatchman walking tour of Lucerne
- Explore medieval Lucerne’s ancient streets with a guide
- Admire historic sites from Lucerne’s past and present
- Gain insight into life in the city during the Middle Ages
- See the city’s first ever map — the Martiniplan
- Discover historic sites of interest and hear tales from Lucerne’s troubled past
Departure & Return
Meet your guide right next to Chapel Bridge, on the right hand riverside. Go to the wooden bridge with the tower. This is called the Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower. We meet at the square right at the end of the Chapel Bridge on the right hand riverside.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children up to twelve years old are free but must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours take place rain, snow or shine. It is recommended to dress appropriately for the weather and bring an umbrella or rain coat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Citytrip AG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands