Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day adventure tour of Bernese Oberland from Lucerne
- Ideal for travelers look for adventure and exhilaration
- Ride a cable car to the summit of Mt. First and cross First Cliff Walk by Tissot
- Glide down the First Flyer, a 2,624-foot (800-meter) zipline over the Swiss Alps
- Take a mountain cart and drive a scooter past picturesque scenery including Swiss chalets and sheep farms
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
What To Expect
On arrival in Interlaken, you have time for a short coffee break before the coach brings you to Grindelwald where you say goodbye to your guide. Disembark in Grindelwald, overshadowed by the mighty Mt. First, and board a cable car destined for First Cliff Walk by Tissot.
After you absorb panoramic vistas of the Alps, purchase a bite to eat at a restaurant overlooking the bridge and then prepare for your adrenaline levels to soar during a ride on the First Flyer, a 2,624-foot (800-meter) zipline that reaches high velocity.
Let your heart rate return to normal and then board a mountain cart to enjoy an off-road adventure to Bort, where you complete your adventure on a scooter.
Slalom down an Alpine path to Grindelwald, passing flowery meadows and Swiss chalets, and then spend free time exploring Grindelwald independently.
Take the train back to Interlaken and reconvene with your guide before relaxing on the journey back to the original departure point in Lucerne, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities.
- Waterproof clothes and solid shoes recommended
- Age: Minimum age 10 years/ min height: 135cm
- Minimum Weight 35kg/ maximum weight 125kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If any of the offered activities have to be cancelled for safty reasons due to bad weather, you may either join or repeat another activity but no refund will be provided.
- If the activities operate but guests choose not to participate, no discount will be provided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff