- Tick off three Lucerne must-do experiences in just one day
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your private guide
- Explore the city on foot then widen your perspective on a lake cruise
- Visit a local restaurant for your included fondue dinner
Departure & Return
Big Arch monument in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season 1st of November – 6th of January
- 100 different fondue cheese types are waiting to be tasted by you, separately or part of a three-course meal. Pick your favourites from these 100 variations!
- We have also taken care of warmth! You can enjoy our homemade fondue in the wonderful Winter ambiance at Unter der Egg covered by a cosy blanket and with a warm «Chriesisteisäckli» on your knees.
- Fondue Meal Reservation Time Frame:
- Monday – Wednesday: 17:30 – 20:00 Thursday – Friday: 17:30 – 20:00 (Service time frame 1) 20:30 – 23:00 (Service time frame 2) Saturday: 14:00 – 20:00 (Service time frame 1) 20:30 – 23:00 (Service time frame 2) Sunday: 14:00 – 22:00 Please indicate the desired time frame when you reserve a tour – thank you!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands