- Try up to five different types of Swiss chocolate at the start of the tour
- Sample Swiss wine, specially chosen to complement the local cheese
- Hear the history of Chapel Bridge, one of Lucerne’s handsome landmarks
- Visit Lucerne Castle with a prebooked ticket, and admire the views
Departure & Return
The guide waits for you standing under the big arch monument in front of Lucerne train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Any kind of Allergies?
- Please inform us about any kind of allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands