Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admire views of the lake, the town and the Swiss Alps from the comfort of a 161-foot yacht
- Learn about local sights from your audio commentary, available in multiple languages
- Enjoy snacks and drinks from the onboard bar (own expense)
- Choose a morning, afternoon or evening departure
Departure & Return
Pier 7 is located opposite Hotel Schweizerhof Lucerne
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
While your captain steers along what is arguably Switzerland’s most stunning lake, sit back and relax on the main deck, where you can purchase drinks and snacks from the onboard bar. Take in the fresh breeze and mist on the lake-level terrace at the rear of the boat, or settle into the custom-designed furniture on the yacht’s upper deck, which features a sliding roof for optimal viewing.
Referred to as the heart of Switzerland, the 44-square-mile (114-sq-km) lake is bordered on all sides by mountain scenery that will take your breath away. Listen to your audio guide to learn about historical monuments, places of interest and the four surrounding cantons: Lucerne, Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, marked by fertile valleys, forested slopes and steep Alpine peaks. When your cruise concludes, you’ll arrive back at Pier 7.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lake Lucerne Navigation Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms