- Private, 10-hour tour of Jungfraujoch from Lucerne
- Take the train over to Lauterbrunnen, and walk through the village to catch sight of Staubbach Falls
- Visit the Swiss Alpine village of Wengen, and explore the area
- Keep a lookout for the world-famous Black Forest
- Go to the top of the Sphinx Observatory for 360-degree views of the Bernese Alps
- Adventure through the Jungfrau ice caves, and partake in activities at Snow Fun Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After you get to Lauterbrunnen, continue following your guide as he or she leads you on a walk through the village to see Staubbach Falls. Once you’ve taken all the picture you’d like of the falls, it’s back on a train to get to Wengen. Spend about an hour of free time wandering around this Swiss Alpine village.
Hop on another train going toward Jungfraujoch. During this ride, stop in the middle of a tunnel where you can take pictures of yourself in the middle of a rock. In addition, if the weather permits, you might get a chance to see the Black Forest, too.
At Jungfraujoch, your guide spends 45 minutes showing you around places nearby, including the Sphinx Observatory, Jungfrau ice caves, and Snow Fun Park, before he or she sets you off on your own to explore.
Your day winds down with multiple train rides back to Lucerne. Your guide drives you back to your hotel. Arrive around 6p.m.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands