4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This comprehensive 4-hour tour set against the backdrop of Lucerne Castle and the Swiss Alps allows you to cover the city by boat and foot, while tasting some of the best chocolate in the world. Shutterbugs will love the boat tour, which takes you past the famous Chapel Bridge and Lucerne’s distinct buildings. If a taste of chocolate isn’t enough, you have the option to extend tour and add on a chocolate-making workshop.
- Enjoy an intimate tour experience thanks to a guaranteed small group size
- Option to extend your tour to include a chocolate-making workshop
- Experience the beauty of the city on a leisurely boat ride around Lake Lucerne
- Hear detailed descriptions of the sights and get suggestions from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
45 min. Chocolate tasting
One hour Lake Lucerne Sightseeing Cruise
Chocolate Workshop (45 min. optional tour extension)
Lift ticket to the castle
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate Tasting with Lake Trip and City Tour: The Ultimate Lucerne Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate Tasting with Lake Trip and City Tour: The Ultimate Lucerne Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Chocolate Tasting with Lake Trip and City Tour: The Ultimate Lucerne Experience
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursAudio GuidesChocolate Tours Water ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesLucerneFood Tours - Central SwitzerlandUnique Experiences - Central SwitzerlandCity Tours - Central SwitzerlandAudio Guides - Central SwitzerlandChocolate Tours - Central SwitzerlandWater Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandHalf-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandFood Tours - ZurichUnique Experiences - ZurichCity Tours - ZurichAudio Guides - ZurichChocolate Tours - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHalf-day Tours - ZurichFood Tours - BaselUnique Experiences - BaselCity Tours - BaselAudio Guides - BaselChocolate Tours - BaselWater Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselCategory
Richard Wagner MuseumEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)WeggisSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarLucerne (Luzern)HofkircheEngelbergCulture and Congress Centre (KKL)Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)