You may also like
- 2-day tour from Lucerne to Jungfraujoch with an overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Travel by coach through the Bernese Oberland, a portion of the beautiful Jungfrau Alpine region
- Ride the gondola and cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest railway station
- Walk through a glacier and admire a breathtaking panorama from the Top of Europe
- Enjoy free time during your stay in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Optional activities include hikes, cable car rides, bike rentals and more
- Overnight accommodation in a 3-star hotel included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Included on the tour is: one nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in either Grindelwald or Interlaken; 1 buffet breakfast; round-trip transportation to Lucerne; and a professional guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates do not apply provided they do not occupy a seat. If an extra bed/ cot is required additional charges may apply. Please specify under special requirements at check out
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- This tour is accompanied by a multilingual guide with the exception of the afternoon on day 1 and during your overnight stay; for the unescorted part of your tour you will receive detailed written information for local sights, attractions and activities
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible, if stroller can be folded and stored in the storage compartment of the bus
- Please contact Best of Switzerland Tours if you have a service animal
- Please inform Best of Switzerland Tours if you need a child seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Tour from Lucerne: Interlaken or Grindelwald.