- An in-depth guided walking tour of Lucca’s main historical sights
- Discover the city’s standout charms, from hidden monuments to heritage attractions
- Complimentary admission to the 11th-century cathedral, home of the medieval symbol of Lucca
- Tours are available in English and Italian and at multiple times of day, for added flexibility
Departure & Return
the guide will be at the statue near the Church of San Michele
The tour will end at the Duomo, in PIazza San Martino.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- depending on the composition of the group, the tour can be done in English and/or Italian
- it's a walking tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- face mask is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience