- Meet a winemaker in the Lucca hills for a private cellar tour
- Delve into the area’s winemaking history and local varietals
- Enjoy a private tasting on the winery’s panoramic terrace
- Morning and afternoon tour and tasting times to chose from
Departure & Return
When you get over the little bridge, keep going up the hill (on the asphalt road) following Tenuta Adamo Cantina directions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Antonio Maffia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms