- Discover two small, independent wineries tucked in the hills outside Lucca
- Connect with winemakers to learn about their techniques and traditions
- Relax over a light wine-tasting lunch in the picturesque countryside
- Sample organic wines and nibbles at a certified organic cellar
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the tourist info point of Piazzale Verdi, in the city center of Lucca.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Autoservizi DB Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff