3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the sights and savor the flavors of Lucca on a 3- to 4-hour small-group tour. Perfect for first time visitors, the half-day excursion offers an immersive look at Tuscan culture and history. Follow your guide to medieval churches and other noteworthy landmarks. The tour also includes a visit to a local estate where you learn the secrets to Tuscan wine making and can taste a the local vintage.
- Get a quick overview of the top sights of Lucca
- Taste locally prepared wine at a local winery
- Enjoy complimentary admission to the Villa Rossi
- Have the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Vecchia Porta S. Donato, Piazzale Giuseppe Verdi, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Lucca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
La Dolce Vita of the renaissance - Half-Day Walking Tour
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory