- Explore the surreal landscapes of the Carrara marble quarries by 4WD
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than six
- Sample the area’s signature cold cut, “lardo di Colonnata”
- Learn about the different techniques used to mine this precious rock
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Possible pick-up/ drop-off at Carrara-Avenza train station or at the camping sites located in Marina di Massa, please ask for more information
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The ride up the mountain on hairpin turns in a rattling old Jeep was worth the price of admission alone!!" See review