7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Slovenian wines are only just attracting international attention. Yet with a heritage dating back around 2,500 years, the Vipava Valley is a destination worth exploring. On this small-group tour, led by a sommelier guide, learn about winemaking, sample different varietals, explore vineyards and cellars, and discover so much more than you could independently. This full-day tour includes hotel transfers, snacks and wine tastings: lunch is at your own expense.
- Discover Slovenian wines with a sommelier guide in the Vipava Valley
- Numbers are capped at eight travelers, ensuring plenty of guide interaction
- Enjoy a range of tastings and hands-on experiences at local wineries
- No need for a designated driver: includes 2-way hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Sommelier as a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel, if the access is not possible, we will let you know of the nearest pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tours Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tours in Slovenia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tours in Slovenia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLjubljanaFood Tours - BledBus Tours - BledWine Tastings - BledFull-day Tours - BledFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteFood Tours - KoperBus Tours - KoperWine Tastings - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & TicketsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & TicketsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & TicketsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & TicketsCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & TicketsMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & TicketsCongress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Castle Funicular Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & TicketsLjubljanica River Tours & TicketsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & Tickets