3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike and explore in the Ljubljana countryside on a full-day tour that features the picturesque villages of Dolsko, St. Trojica, and Zagorica. With stops to sample local specialties and enjoy a meal at a traditional ‘gostilna’ restaurant—it’s a local designation for traditional eateries—you’ll get a taste of local life and culture along the way.
- Enjoy a relaxed pace on the beginner-friendly hike
- Check out views of the Slovenian Alps from local villages
- Included 3-course lunch is a great introduction to Slovenian cuisine
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Ljubljana hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LB&T Vegov hram
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ljubljana Countryside Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ljubljana Countryside Hiking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ljubljana Countryside Hiking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ljubljana Countryside Hiking Tour
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLjubljanaHiking - BledHiking - TriesteHiking - KoperCategory
Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & TicketsKrizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & TicketsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & TicketsMetelkova Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsCongress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Castle Funicular Tours & TicketsMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & TicketsCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & TicketsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & TicketsLjubljanica River Tours & TicketsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & Tickets