9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Kranjska Gora is one of the Julian Alps’ most popular destinations, but there is more to see nearby, and this full-day tour will take you to some of the region’s best sights. After exploring Kranjska Gora, you’ll stop at alpine lakes and nature reserves, and have the option to zip line from the biggest ski jump in the area (own expense). On the way back to Ljubljana, you’ll stop at a village for a traditional Slovenian lunch.
- Full-day tour of Kranjska Gora and the surrounding area
- Round-trip transportation from a central Ljubljana hotel or alternative meeting point
- See Lake Jasna, Zelenci Nature Reserve, and Planica Valley, and try an alpine zip line (own expense)
- Stop at a village for a traditional lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with Mercedes-Benz, BMW or similar type of vehicle
English speaking driver/guide
Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora Valley
Vintgar Gorge (until 31.10.2019, after lunch instead)
Hotel pickup and drop-off service
Lake Jasna in lake Zelenci
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kranjska Gora and Traditional Slovenian Lunch from Ljubljana
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljanica RiverButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMuseum of IllusionsMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)