- Full-day guided tour to Bled and the Bohinj Valley from Ljubljana
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Julian Alps mountain range
- Relax by the peaceful, crystal-clear Bohinj Lake—the largest glacier lake in Slovenia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ljubljana included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, journey through rural Slovenia to Bohinj Lake. Capture spectacular turquoise views of Slovenia’s largest glacial lake and the surrounding Julian Alps. In the distance, witness the 9,396-foot (2,864 meter) Slovene peak of Mt.Triglav, the highest point in Slovenia. Then take a short stroll to the origin of Bohinj Lake, the emerald green Sava Bohinjka River.
Enjoy a chance to rest and soak up the ambiance.
Finally, visit the Church of St. John the Baptist on the northern side of the Sava Bohinjka River and enjoy its exquisite 13th-century frescoes. Hop back on the bus and journey home to Ljubljana.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to run the tour
- Local Contact Details: 00386 51 635 888
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund (minimum number is 2)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "There's no lunch included but there are many great restaurants to choose from in Lake Bled." See review