- Full-day shore excursion to Florence and Pisa from Livorno
- Marvel at top Florence sights including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio, and hear expert commentary from a guide
- Enjoy free time at the Field of Dreams to see the Baptistery, the Duomo, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Relax with round-trip transport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Once off the shuttle look for a representative holding a "DriverInRome" sign.
What To Expect
Proceed to Florence, passing through stretches of scenic Italian terrain, arrive in the Tuscan capital for your tour.
Admire the Renaissance architecture that flanks the picture-perfect streets, and stretch your legs on a stroll around Piazza del Duomo. The square is home to Florence Duomo, also known as the Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori, so turn your attention to its colorful marble exterior and its crowning glory: the terracotta cupola, Brunelleschi's Dome. Learn how the iconic cupola was designed by Arnolfo di Cambio, a 13th-century architect, and took some 170 years to complete.
Your next stop is Piazza dell Signoria, home to a copy of 'David,' the celebrated statue by Michelangelo. Amble through Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air area of sculptures to see examples of Florentine art in the great outdoors.
Walk onward to the Ponte Vecchio, the age-old bridge that has become of the city’s most iconic sights. Pose for photos, and then stop by the strikingly beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce.
Lunch at your own expense in Florence.
In the afternoon, return to your vehicle for the ride back to port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: If there are less than nine people on the tour, transport will be in a minivan and the tour will be led by an English-speaking driver. If the group exceeds nine people, transport will be in a minibus that will include a separate driver and guide.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is the possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In this case, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time, we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.Please allow enough time to catch the shuttle and meet us at the designated spot on time.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the name of their ship, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time.
- Order of stops may vary.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour especially when you only have a limited amount of time (one day) in the area." See review
- "Our tour bus was available at the terminal and provided a smooth trip." See review
- "Although you spend a lot of time in transportation, the bus is large and air conditioned and Stephanie makes you feel comfortable for the entire tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews