Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy easy communication with both a local guide and a translator
- Learn the differences between the black and precious white truffles
- Visit a Piedmont farm that specializes in the cultivation of truffles
- Have use of any necessary technical equipment like plastic boots
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piedmont Wine Tours e Truffle Hunting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.