2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Guide & Translator
Black and White Truffle Lesson
Truffle hunting in forest of dean
Visit truffle farm
Technical equipment (Plastic Boots)
Cooking lesson, € 125 for person
Lunch in wine shop or winery (Avg 50 €)
Purchase white truffles
Barolo Wine Tasting Experience
Departure & Return
12064 La Morra, Province of Cuneo, Italy
Corso Canale, 18/1, 12051 Mussotto CN, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piedmont Wine Tours e Truffle Hunting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLanghe-Roero and MonferratoUnique Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaUnique Experiences - TurinNature and Wildlife - TurinWalking Tours - TurinUnique Experiences - GenoaNature and Wildlife - GenoaWalking Tours - GenoaCategory