3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Langhe hills of Piedmont are famous for their spectacular views and world-class wines. Experience both with this guided hike and wine tasting just outside Alba. Set off from Alba’s main square for a scenic walk through the rolling vineyards that surround the town. Stop at a nearby cellar to relax and sample local wines paired with gourmet specialties from the area before the return hike to town.
- Explore the picturesque Langhe wine country on foot from Alba
- A guided hike to avoid the hassle of following a trail map
- Sample wines and specialty foods from the Piedmont hills
- A convenient ring route that begins and ends in Alba’s main square
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tour guide
Departure & Return
Via Generale Govone, 5, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Outside Trifulhouse Holiday Apartments and Albaway office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended for people in good shape who are used to walking uphill.
- Appropriate footwear and shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY albaway sas di Maria Margherita Airale
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking and wine tour starting from Alba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking and wine tour starting from Alba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking and wine tour starting from Alba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking and wine tour starting from Alba
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLanghe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNature and Wildlife - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - TurinNature and Wildlife - TurinWine Tastings - TurinWalking Tours - TurinHalf-day Tours - TurinFood Tours - GenoaNature and Wildlife - GenoaWine Tastings - GenoaWalking Tours - GenoaHalf-day Tours - GenoaCategory