5 days 20 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private Guide when you'll need it for the museums like the colosseum for example
All Fees and Taxes
Skip the Lines Tickets
Driver's meals and overnights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you at your arrival in Italy to start your beautiful holidays
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Malpensa Airport, 21010 Ferno Italy
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
- Peretola Airport, Florence Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Porto Turistico Riva Di Traiano, Via Aurelia Sud, km 67,580, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Port Mobility S.p.A., Loc, Via Prato del Turco, snc, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Rome Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Tour of Italy - Rome - Pompeii- Amalfi Coast - Florence - Venice and more?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Tour of Italy - Rome - Pompeii- Amalfi Coast - Florence - Venice and more?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Tour of Italy - Rome - Pompeii- Amalfi Coast - Florence - Venice and more?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Tour of Italy - Rome - Pompeii- Amalfi Coast - Florence - Venice and more
5 days 20 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLanghe-Roero and MonferratoShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaDining Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaMulti-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - TurinFood Tours - TurinBus Tours - TurinCity Tours - TurinDining Experiences - TurinWine Tastings - TurinMulti-day Tours - TurinWalking Tours - TurinPorts of Call Tours - TurinShore Excursions - GenoaFood Tours - GenoaBus Tours - GenoaCity Tours - GenoaDining Experiences - GenoaWine Tastings - GenoaMulti-day Tours - GenoaWalking Tours - GenoaPorts of Call Tours - GenoaCategory