Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour guided wine tour of Barolo
- Enjoy views of the UNESCO-listed Langhe region
- Sample 4-5 wines at a family-run winery
- Go shopping in Barolo
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take in the incredible views of the Langhe wine-producing region, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a drive through some of the 11 towns that are famous for producing Barolo wine. Find out what it takes to create such renowned wine, including the geography and soil composition of this area.
Continue on your trip to a small, family-run wine estate where Barolo is produced. Sample at least 3 of the estate's wines, learning to taste the differences between Barolo and Nebbiolo.
Arrive next in the town of Barolo itself. Learn about the first wine aged here by Marquise Juliette Colbert before spending some time browsing the shops or taking in the scenery overlooking the castle.
Please note: This tour can be booked with or without transportation; refer to the tour options for more information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcohol is not served to anyone under the age of 18 y.o.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet Piemonte
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barolo Wine Tour.