2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the Piedmont town of Alba on a private walking tour, and learn about its connections with fine food and Roman ruins. As you stroll with a local guide, you’ll discover gems such as the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo and the baroque and medieval architecture around the historic center. If access is possible, you’ll also visit the underground ruins of Alba Pompeia, which hark back to Roman days.
- Hear about the city’s food-loving side with stories of Nutella and truffles
- Learn about the writers and celebrities who have links with Alba
- Find the best photo spots by landmarks such as the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo
- Head below Alba’s streets to discover the Roman ruins of Alba Pompeia
Saved to wishlist!
Local guide (up to 3 hours)
Entrance fees to underground archeological site (3-4€ per person)
Departure & Return
Piazza Garibaldi, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/25/2019 - 7/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meet Piemonte
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Alba and underground?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Alba and underground?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Alba and underground?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Alba and underground?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14121P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLanghe-Roero and MonferratoArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaUnderground Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArt Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - AstiUnderground Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiArt Tours - AstiArchitecture Tours - TurinUnderground Tours - TurinWalking Tours - TurinHistorical Tours - TurinArt Tours - TurinCategory