1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointNavigazione Isole Borromee Lago Maggiore S.N.C., Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Biglietteria Servizio pubblico non di linea
- Navigazione Isole Borromee Lago Maggiore S.N.C., Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/18/2020 - 10/21/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 PM - 07:30 PM08:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- sconsigliato ai viaggiatori con gravi difficoltà di deambulazione
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ISOLE LAGO MAGGIORE S.N.C.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stresa: Lake Maggiore and Borromean Islands Sunset Cruise ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Stresa: Lake Maggiore and Borromean Islands Sunset Cruise ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stresa: Lake Maggiore and Borromean Islands Sunset Cruise ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stresa: Lake Maggiore and Borromean Islands Sunset Cruise ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6867P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursJet BoatingSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake MaggioreDay Cruises - FernoWater Tours - FernoJet Boating - FernoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FernoDay Cruises - Lake ComoWater Tours - Lake ComoJet Boating - Lake ComoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Lake ComoDay Cruises - MilanWater Tours - MilanJet Boating - MilanSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MilanCategory