Explore our promoted experiences
- Private tour of Lake Maggiore
- Spend time on Isola dei Pescatori to visit an ancient village
- Learn about the history of the area from a private guide
- See why Isola Bella is called the Beautiful Island
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Explore the area's best-known villas, gardens, and monuments with your personal guide. Visit Isola dei Pescatori (Fisherman's Island) to stroll through a historic town center. See Isola Bella, which is one of the Borromean Islands on Lake Maggiore. Your guide tells you stories about the area's history as you walk.
Enjoy plenty of personalized attention from your private guide, including tailoring the tour to your interests.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point with local guide will be Piazzale Lido in Stresa or the lobby of your hotel in Stresa ( only if your hotel is in Stresa town)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vaccination certificate or negative swab test required to enter the palace
- Contact Micaela should you need any further information
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Micaela Lucini
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience