Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bike rental
Rent a protective helmet
Private cycling tourist guide
Departure & Return
28831 Feriolo, Baveno, Province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Your Italy DMC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mountain bike tour between Lake Maggiore and Lake Mergozzo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mountain bike tour between Lake Maggiore and Lake Mergozzo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mountain bike tour between Lake Maggiore and Lake Mergozzo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mountain bike tour between Lake Maggiore and Lake Mergozzo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mountain bike tour between Lake Maggiore and Lake Mergozzo
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake MaggioreMountain Bike Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoMountain Bike Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoMountain Bike Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory