- Hop-on hop-off ferry service from Stresa to Isola Bella
- Cruise across Lake Maggiore to the gem of the Borromean Islands
- Explore the picturesque island at your leisure
- Visit the stunning Palace Museum and Gardens (optional)
- Create your own itinerary, with ferry service running every 30 minutes
- Lake Maggiore cruise also available
Departure & Return
Il punto di incontro sarà presso la biglietteria del servizio pubblico non di linea
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather conditions
- Palace museum and botanical garden on the islands are opened from March 19, 2022 to November 1 , 2022
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY ISOLE LAGO MAGGIORE S.N.C.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms