6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Borromean Islands are one of the highlights of Lake Maggiore, but the logistics of visiting all three in one day can be complicated. On this private tour, visit Isola Bella, Isola Madre, and Isola dei Pescatori with a boat and guide to admire their historic villas, lush gardens, and charming lanes. Stop for lunch (at your own expense) on Fisherman's Island before the boat trip back to Stresa.
- Tour all three Borromean Islands in Lake Maggiore in a single day
- Explore the villas and gardens on Isola Bella and Isola Madre with a guide
- Round-trip boat transfers from Stresa and between the islands
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Boat: 16,50 euro per person shared boat ( if you want the boat only for you the price is 200 euro)
Entrance fees: Isola Bella and isola Madre ticket: 25 euro per person
3 euro per person for audioguides mandatory for the museums
Departure & Return
Piazzale Lido , Piazzale Lido, 28838 Stresa VB, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Piazzale Lido Stresa in front the cable car
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Exclusions:
- Isola Bella and isola Madre ticket: 25 euro per person+3euro for audioguides to visiting the palace and the garden.
- Boat ticket: 16,50 euro per person (you will share the boat with other passengers, if you want the boat only for you the price is 200 euro)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Giulia Ferrari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The three Borromean Islands with a private tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The three Borromean Islands with a private tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The three Borromean Islands with a private tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The three Borromean Islands with a private tour guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The three Borromean Islands with a private tour guide
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake MaggioreArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoPhotography Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoPhotography Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanPhotography Tours - MilanCategory