- Mountain day trip to Zermatt from Lake Maggiore
- Take a scenic route into the mountains along the Simplon Pass
- Travel into Zermatt by train and gaze at the Matterhorn
- Enjoy an afternoon of free time to explore the alpine village
- Visit the Sunnega plateau or the Matterhorn Museum, if you wish
Departure & Return
On the main lake road opposite the ferry port car park (between Hotel Milan Speranza and Hotel Italie Suisse)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A warm jacket is recommended
- Collapsible wheelchairs can transported in the luggage hold of the tour bus, but wheelchair users must be able to get on and off the vehicle (3-4 steps)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viaggi Tomassucci
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.