6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Lake Garda from the back of a Vespa, and enjoy a tour that’s memorable for its mode of transport as much as its sights. Guided by GPS, you'll follow a preplanned itinerary on a round-trip route from Lazise to Malcesine, crossing Lake Garda itself by ferry (own expense). Lake vistas, winding mountain roads, and the freedom of the open road are part of the experience.
- Book a Vespa tour from Lazise online to save time on your vacation
- Do as the Italians do and zip around the lakeside roads like a local
- Follow a carefully prepared Lake Garda route for the best views
- Discover handsome lake towns such as Malcesine and Torri del Benaco
Saved to wishlist!
2-seater Vespa Primavera (125cc / class A1 or B) or GTS (300cc / class A2)
Basice Liability Insurance
GPS with pre-build tour
Ferry Torri del Benaco - Toscolano Maderno (8.50 € 1 Person / 15 € 2 Persons)
Fully comprehensive insurance (available onsite for an extra charge)
Rain protection clothing
Food and Drinks
Safety Deposit: "Primavera" 500 € / "GTS" 750 €
Departure & Return
Via Gardesana, 129, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
Our station is located at the ENI Filling Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum ages: Driver 21-years / Passenger 12-years
- Driver needs to show a valid driver's license class A1 or B for Vespa "Primavera" (125 cc) or class A2 for Vespa "GTS" (300cc). The Driving license should be issued by any of the EU Member States or must be an International Driving License (IDP)
- The driver should have the required driving license for at least 2 years
- Vespas are easy to drive but we do not recommend to take part without prior experience in driving scooters/motorcycles
- All participants need to bring valid IDs
- Bring a Credit Card for the safety deposit. Deposit "Primavera" 500 € / "GTS" 750 €
- Wear comfortable, weatherproof clothing and solid footwear
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rentgarda - Garda lake tours and rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Vespa tour on Lake Garda
6 to 8 hours
7 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake GardaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - VeronaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - MantuaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - VicenzaCategory