- 1.5-hour boat tour of Lake Garda from Sirmione
- Cruise around Garda Island and San Biagio Island
- See the Roman Grottoes of Catullus and Maria Callas' former home
- Choose an optional tour upgrade to extend your Garda Island visit and enjoy an aperitif
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sail around San Biagio Island and Garda Island. See the ancient Roman Grottoes of Catullus and the former home of beloved Greek-American soprano, Maria Callas. Gaze up at the Rocca di Manerba, from which cliffs dramatically plunge into the lake.
Choose to upgrade your 1.5-hour boat trip with an extended visit on Garda Island, including a refreshing aperitif.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements box' when you book if you require assistance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bertoldi Boats Snc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Boat Tour of Garda Island from Sirmione.