3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sirmione is considered one of the most charming villages on Lake Garda. Take in its treasures by water and land with this combination boat and walking tour that begins with a cruise along the southern lakeshore to admire the cityscape, Roman ruins of the Grotte di Catullo, and the Scaliger Castle. Then enjoy a guided stroll through the town’s medieval center and a wine tasting to cap off your experience.
- A combination boat and walking tour to see Sirmione’s highlights
- Views of a Roman villa and medieval castle from the lake
- Insights about the town’s history and architecture from your guide
- Sample local wines paired with cheeses and cold cuts
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified private guide
Private cruise on a taxi-boat with skipper
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Book Your Italy DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Sirmione: art and taste on Lake Garda?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Sirmione: art and taste on Lake Garda?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The best of Sirmione: art and taste on Lake Garda?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of Sirmione: art and taste on Lake Garda?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 114362P112
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of Sirmione: art and taste on Lake Garda
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake GardaFood Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaWater Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaFood Tours - MantuaWine Tastings - MantuaWater Tours - MantuaWalking Tours - MantuaHalf-day Tours - MantuaFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaWater Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaCategory