Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day cooking class with an Italian chef near Varenna
- Cook for a couple of hours and then spend the rest of the time eating your delicious creations
- Learn how to make specialty dishes from northern Italy
- Unique opportunity at a family-run restaurant
Departure & Return
Meet us in front of the Restaurant Mamma Ciccia in Mandello del Lario (Piazza Roma 15) at 10am. It is only 5 minutes walk from the train station and the Ferry Terminal in Mandello del Lario. Transfer service (from Varenna, Lecco and surroundings) is available upon request and can be paid as an extra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking are allowed
- For those booking further out in areas like Como, Bellagio and Varenna, a transfer service is available upon request and payable as an extra
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We are following Italy's rules as they change. PLEASE NOTE FROM AUG 6TH THIS TOUR WILL NEED A GREEN PASS OR A PROOF OF VACCINATION (with one of the vaccines recognized by EMA) or PROOF OF A COVID TEST (taken within 48 hours, either rapid or PCR). Clients will also be required to bring masks and wear them in case of no social distance. WITHOUT THE REQUIRED PAPERS, TRAVELLER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE TOUR AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.