- Small-group food tour of Lake Como's historical center
- Sample local specialties on a guided walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local who points out landmarks
- Guide shares facts about the town's history, culture, and architecture
Departure & Return
Our Como Food Tour starts outside the Hotel Metropole Suisse in Como. Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign !
The tour ends at the restaurant where you will have lunch. The end point might change though according to the restaurant availabilities the day of the tour, however it will be within walking distance from the departing point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available; make a note in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are following Italy's rules as they change. PLEASE NOTE FROM AUG 6TH THIS TOUR WILL NEED A GREEN PASS OR A PROOF OF VACCINATION (with one of the vaccines recognized by EMA) or PROOF OF A COVID TEST (taken within 48 hours, either rapid or PCR). Clients will also be required to bring masks and wear them in case of no social distance. WITHOUT THE REQUIRED PAPERS, TRAVELLER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE TOUR AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience