4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Como’s rich culinary heritage with this hands-on cooking class in Bellagio, with round-trip transfers included for hassle-free access to the family-run restaurant. Learn how to prepare a traditional pasta dish from scratch under the tuition of a professional chef, then savor your homemade meal along with drinks on the terrace, before receiving your participation gift set which includes a certificate, recipe book, and homemade olive oil.
- Learn classic recipes in a hands-on cooking class, with lunch included
- Benefit from the expertise and attention of a professional chef
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free experience
- Receive culinary keepsakes in a complimentary gift set, great for foodies
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) in Bellagio
Port pickup car ferry 10:00 am in the morning
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
bellagio car ferry station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Cooking Lesson Experience with Chef Luigi Gandola
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Lesson in Bellagio
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLake ComoCooking Classes - LombardyCooking Classes - FernoCooking Classes - MilanCategory