3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get beyond tourist fare and explore authentic local cuisine with this food tour that stops at favorite eateries hidden in Como’s old town. Sample a variety of northern Italian goodies and learn about traditional local wine and food from your guide as you stroll past the cathedral and through the historic center. Tuck into plates of charcuterie, “polenta uncia”, “sciatt”, and other specialties—all paired with excellent Italian wines.
- Eat like a local with a guided food and wine tour through the center of Como
- Sample traditional fare like polenta and nuvola cake, plus area wines
- Discover favorite restaurants and cafés known only to locals
- Enjoy the personal attention and relaxed pace of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza del Duomo, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Piazza Duomo, near the Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Allergies: please let us know if you suffer of any food allergy or intolerance. Do Eat Better will not be responsible for any guest not informing us about special dietary restrictions at the time of the booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Como Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Como Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Como Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Como Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLake ComoFood Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyStreet Food Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoStreet Food Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanStreet Food Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory