4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Local & Professional mountain guide & Foraging expert
Local craft-beers tasting at the brewery with appetizers
Discount voucher for your dinner later on (or for your next day!)
Extra food and drinks
Transfer from/to your accommodation (available on request at extra charge)
Departure & Return
Via Azzone Visconti, 86, 23900 Lecco LC, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pls bring water with you and wear comfy sporty clothes and trekking shoes. The mountain guide will not accept any participant with not suitable shoes. Windproof jacket in case of unstable weather
- Only suitable to beer lovers and medium-level hikers. Friendly local experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike & Beer: local craft beer tasting, breathtaking views with your beer on top?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike & Beer: local craft beer tasting, breathtaking views with your beer on top?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Hike & Beer: local craft beer tasting, breathtaking views with your beer on top?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake ComoNature and Wildlife - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyBeer & Brewery Tours - LombardyNature and Wildlife - FernoWalking Tours - FernoBeer & Brewery Tours - FernoNature and Wildlife - MilanWalking Tours - MilanBeer & Brewery Tours - MilanCategory