7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ferry boat tickets Como - Bellagio (25€)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBar Stazione Tabacchi, Largo Giacomo Leopardi, 3, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Cavour, 22100 Como CO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Violetta Geiger
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Como city & Bellagio private full-day tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 172688P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake ComoWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - BergamoHistorical Tours - BergamoFull-day Tours - BergamoWalking Tours - Lake MaggioreHistorical Tours - Lake MaggioreFull-day Tours - Lake MaggioreCategory