9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Lake Como is home to dazzling villas and postcard-perfect villages, but getting around on your own can be confusing. With this private tour, save hours by navigating between highlights with a guide. Reach Villa Balbianello via speedboat for a guided tour of the lavish villa and gardens. Stop for a tasting at the most historic olive oil producer on the lake before a stroll through Bellagio and scenic ferry ride back to Como.
- See the tops sights on Lake Como in one day with a private guided tour
- Save time by getting around both via speedboat and public ferry
- Walking tours through Villa Balbianello and the center of Bellagio
- Take in the historic villas along the lake shore from the ferry
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ferry boat tickets Como - Bellagio (27€)
Villa Balbianello entrance ticket (10 €)
Departure & Return
Lungo Lario Trento, 1, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Viale Geno, 3, 22100 Como CO, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Violetta Geiger
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Como Lake Highlights - Villa Balbianello & Bellagio private full-day tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 172688P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake ComoWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoWalking Tours - MilanHistorical Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory